Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Soon-To-Be Hubby's Christmas Present

Because we are getting married this year, my partner and I decided not to buy any thing for each other for Christmas last year....I still wanted to get him some thing so I went looking online for ideas of something that I could make....I found this amazing website that is now a favourite of mine and I encourage you all to check it out!

This is what I decided on making for him...

and this is the final result....

   This is the certificate he got.


This is the list of dates. He had to decide which date he wanted during which month.


These are the dates he choose (most of these date are ideas from the same website, I'll post photos once they happen)


This was one of the holidays (pretty self-explanatory, its a road-trip!)


This is the second holiday (for this one I will be turning our home into the bed & breakfast to save money)


This is what my Romance Rewards Tickets look like. I found a template online, filled out the details I wanted and then printed them up...I coloured them in and cut them with scissors that have a stamp effect and them lamented them all




 (forgot to put some random numbers on the side of this one)


My partner really loved it and could see I put a lot of work into it....So far we have had the back to school date, which I changed around to suit us...and this Saturday we are spending the day in New York, again I have changed it around to suit us..I love going on dates with my partner but we could never think of anything fun to do...I can't wait to plan these dates and I'm even more excited to go on them!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment